Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Time...anyone???

I cn't believe by the kind of excitment I had when I started blogging that I would actually leav such long gap before I post agin..but man life is busy..99.99% times I am so tired by the end of the day that the moment i step into my room..all i can see is my bed..doesnt matter if I made it..changed the sheet..picked my books...mess of wires on it..i jus slide into it thru the corner n instantaneously crash out!! Sumtymes, cant even put myself to sleep jus coz im so tired, calls for a V(:P). But yeah, I 'd never thought I'd ever be that busy when I was in India..such a nice, laid back chilled out kinda life style..but..oh well..welcome to the big ciyt..kinda feels like sumtymes..that random ol' cartoon.."sheep in the big city" that used to be aired late at nights..n my favvy study time cartoon cos I'd be least interested so it wont disturb me while studying late:P..but yeah back to the point...o yes..just in case you guys didnt kno..I have sort of moved home..from one part of Auckland to another..sumthing like moving from Pitampura to gurgaon..the only difference that now I,m connected to the City only via a Bridge..lol..funny but makes a big difference..and not to forget the rush hour traffic..!!!!only makes it worse..so last week was pretty much hell let loose onme..movin all the stuff in jus one day..my only day off for the week sacrificed for the cause:S my precious little sunday///such a waste!!!
anyhow..now that thats done and Im kinda settled..but I just got my internet fixed today..literally a few hoirs ago and my bed is all cables and wires rite now..nd I am hell as tired and dizzy and really cant be bothered..cos I am in my bed and can quite comfortably stretch my legs under them..:P...yes I am lazy..n I got work tomorrow..shyt..that reminds me that I havent yet worked out my next week's roster with my new manager...:S I'm screwed!!!by the way!!is it a blog or my way of reminding me of what shyt lies ahead...grrr...either way..i gota sign off..n get to sleep..try to be a good girl for once and try to get to work on tyme...ciao to all the people who r dissapointed by this blog...will be back!!!!..... even more ...probably drunk...stoned...or worse ...dead!!!

No comments: