Tuesday, June 19, 2007

THE RISING SUN...err...jus the rising...no sun!!

another morning..n i am up to see it...see the sun rise....see it fill the sky with light, colour, vibrance....and all the good stuff...and..........oh crap!!! what the hell...come on..its 5 am in the morning....grr...thats enough...im nt gonna turn to the window tomorrow morning...no...never...m fed up of losing it...every morn...same story...no sun...jus shrieking birds..the exotics..all of them..with not evn a single yap of a native muffled in the distance...
well never mind...back to what i was doin..!! no its not the blog...lol...well i was studing..so finally the long studied theory of climax by Clements has been banished for good. Having worshipped Clement for his legacy of a pristine nature..all we get to see is his uneventful downfall..well I wouldnt give a damn otherwise but since its added another potential essay topic for tomorrows' Exam ..so I miss the Ol' guy..cos i hate the freaking new concept of natural variability..why protect it when u cant keep it...why cant they make it simpler..isnt the whole point of knowing stuff is to make it simpler, understandable?? But whose to blame when THEY want to be ignorant. By THEY I refer to none other than my very own conservation Ecology lecturers who have decided to punish me for all my past sins in the form of a two hour torment with six fireblows of which Ill have to take four head on. Damn, how cruel can life be. Why does the last paper has to be so devastating...demoralising... satanic and...and that reminds me...Good Old Salman Rushdie's finally got what he deserved...YAY!! for him.....Bravo...knighthood to him...good on him!!n I finally decided to get hold of his most criticized n publicised book "Satanic Verses" (and I cant stop giggling about how Im gonna finish reading it asap, and tell my arabic mate AHMAD about it...he he he!!). So yea, that would be covered in the following posts (hopefully, if I'm alive for it)..and yeah, I also got hold of my childhood love--"MALGUDI DAYS" and a few more R.K.Narayanan titles to read on my breaks at work tyme cos I dont wana spend my free tyme bitching about work with conspecifics. Oh I soooooo...want go back to the tyme when we used to get Malgudi Days on TV(Doordarshan, i guess) n I was sooo hooked to it...n cute lil' swami..n how he had problems doin maths problems n loved to play. So makes me miss home even more..! And to make it even better I recently got hold of the Malgudi Days ringtone
(any buyers!!) from a close friend and its replaced my Mylo tracks off my fone(yeah tru)...well childhood memories are sooooooooooooooo nice to live with!!..Uh Oh!!I just realized its 5.45am (and still pitch black outside!!) and i gotta get back to my study if I wana pass this paper with saving grace grades!! (The swami n friends stuff will be continued....its a promise..Hey Mogambo!!)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

hey mylo
never knew tht there s a writer inside u ... amazin blog .. i believe f u continue writtin like ths tht day wnt b far where u ll b recievin a knighthood...
gr8 wrk ..
keep goin
prashant

Anonymous said...

well ll only say..
simple si baat ko tumne bade mast dhang se likha hai
keep it up dear

Nikhil said...

Main samajh sakta hoon ki tumne jab yeh likha hoga apne aakhri xam ki raat to ek junoon sa chaya hoga tumpe!!
Khair apni feelings ko masti se zaahir kiya hai tune...keep up the gud wrk!!

Siddarth Malhotra said...

Aha, so swami has taken place of mylo, cool, thanks for reminding me about malgudi days, i feel like getting my hands on the book and reading it myself too, i just like u and every1 else used to enjoy it on the telly whenever i watched it :)

And i can see the lil birds chirping inside ur tummy reminding you of the fact that u are gonna be giving ur last exam pretty soon and be free once again ( just for a while though :p )

Really well written, never felt this same feeling when i am about to give my last exam, well that's coz i treat my every exam as the last one, basically don't care abt them :P

P.S. : If you are wondering, who this is, i am Sid ( elf )

aquaazure said...

hey girl dat ws an amazin article...trust me m sufferin frm nostalgia....grew up wid swami but lost track of him somewer....somewer in dis maddenin crowd.. wer i guess video games took his place...well its really nice to c a buddin talent like u...golly keep writin,it gives ppl a chance to relive d yesteryears gone bye...
all d best!!

Nikhil said...

Baap re...gajjab angreji hegi ais kudi di!! :O
Lage rho..hum seekh rhen hain!!

Unknown said...

hi dear,
hv read dat long blog written by u n i found it realy amazing, i didn't thought u can write so well.... this has inspired me n from today i'll also try to write.... u've become my insipiration...
keep d good work going..
take care...

Vikas said...

Hey....
You are jus amazing on this art called writing....If all the readers in the world have the mindset identical to me....yo will be the next bestseller....so start arranging the data... :)

aquaazure said...

thanks for d rejenuvating response...well i guess readers like u who also write great can really inspire d normal masses to write!!! well its nice visiting ur place just by reading ur articles.......